Glee Gum Bubble Gum (1 Box - 16 pc)
CLASSIC GLEE GUM IS sweetened with cane sugar and brown rice syrup
GLEE GUM IS made with natural ingredients like:
- Pure Cane Sugar
- Brown Rice Syrup
- Delicious Natural Flavors.
- Unique gum base contains super chewy chicle, a tree sap harvested sustainably from sapodilla trees in the rainforests of Central America.
GLEE GUM IS:
- Additive Free
- Lactose Free
- Dairy Free
- Wheat Free
- Gluten Free, Casein Free
- Egg Free
- Yeast Free
- Nut Free
- Peanut Free
- but, Soy is present in the facility
- Classic Glee is sweetened with Fair Trade cane sugar and brown rice syrup.
- Glee is the first gum to be Non-GMO Project Verified
GLEE GUM DOES NOT HAVE
- Artificial flavors
- Artificial colors (like Blue 2 Lake or Red 40)
- Artificial sweeteners (like Aspartame, Acesulfame K, Saccharin, or Cyclamate),
- Preservatives (like BHT).
- Titanium Dioxide
IT'S ECO-FRIENDLY GUM
Made with chicle, a natural tree sap harvested sustainably from the rainforests of Central America. Once all chewing gum was made with chicle, but today most gum is made entirely from synthetic stuff. Glee Gum uses chicle because it is an eco-friendly way to help conserve the rainforest, giving trees more value standing than chopped down for lumber. Plus, Glee comes packaged in biodegradable, recycled cardboard and resealable, recyclable pouches.
There are 16 pieces of gum per box and 12 boxes per case.
Bubble Gum Flavor
CANE SUGAR, GLUCOSE, GUM BASE (CONTAINS NATURAL CHICLE), BROWN RICE SYRUP, NATURAL FLAVORS, GUM ARABIC, RESINOUS GLAZE, BEESWAX, CARNAUBA WAX AND RED BEET COLOR.